Reporting Analyst - Winchester 2-3 Months Contract. 37 Hours per week.
Rate - DOE
To use prescribed systems and procedures to ensure the timely and accurate reporting across a variety of data sources within the Success Factors Learning Management System (LMS), using the Online Report Designer (ORD Tool) and Power BI as needed.
• Supporting the LMS Team Leader with the day to day management of L4 staff, and regular quality checking of the work produced by the team.
• Responsibility for training L4 and L3 LMS admin staff on utilising reporting and ongoing monitoring of standards to ensure the highest quality of service to the customer is maintained at all times.
• Ability to deliver effective training to the team, and within the wider function, to ensure that knowledge is maintained and up-to-date.
• Dealing with confidential and sensitive information and understanding how data protection impacts on the team.
• Provide innovative, efficient solutions to problem solving and process development. Review, analyse and improve current ways of working, contributing regularly to the improvement of processes.
• Use range computer systems to maintain, check and report on data and information. Systems include word processing, spreadsheet, email and internal systems such as SAP and LMS Success Factors.
• Produce high quality reports and written documentation for the management team and direct reports, including work instructions, presentations, training material and statistical information. • Advise customers on their data requirements and assist with self-service delivery of data.
• Build effective working relationships with peers, colleagues, customers and outside agencies, communicating clearly and concisely through a variety of media.
• Experience and/or knowledge of Success Factors LMS and/or SAP data
• Experience of working with Power BI or similar software
• SQL experience
• Online Report Designer (ORD) experience
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.