Regional Care Manager- Working from Home however covering the Regions of Hampshire/Berkshire & Surrey which you will have to occasionally visit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading provider of live-in carers and nurses throughout the UK.
You will be working from home dealing with a small team of live in Carers - but working for a very professional National Private Care Agency
• Level 4 or above in Health and Social Care
• A nursing or a care background desirable
• Clinical skills, previous assessment experience, knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines.
• Make decisions using professional expertise within a structured framework and existing systems and policies.
• Effectively prioritise workloads and manage team time.
• Liaise with clients/ representatives as well as other Health Care Providers and attend reviews as and when required.
• Safeguard and promote the welfare of the clients/ employees.
• Overseeing the day to day running of the care service.
• Supervise carers in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate and assisting in keeping records and documentation up to date.
• Provide support to the carers with the necessary information to enable them to deliver a high-quality level of service to all clients.
For more details or an informal chat, call Chris Hilton or Suzanne Houlding on 01732 746622
or email your cv in word format to [email protected]