Regional Nursing Co-Ordinator with days working from home.
Visiting clients in the area to oversee the care package they have been given. Mileage and Car Allowance.
This is a new role and the candidate will grow with the role and the business.
With some days working from home dealing with a small team of live in Carers and for a very professional National Private Care Agency
• Level 4 or above in Health and Social Care
Nursing or care background desirable not essential
• Clinical skills, previous assessment experience, knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines.
• Make decisions using professional expertise within a structured framework and existing systems and policies.
• Effectively prioritise workloads and manage team time.
• Liaise with clients/ representatives as well as other Health Care Providers and attend reviews as and when required.
• Safeguard and promote the welfare of the clients/ employees.
• Overseeing the day to day running of the care service.
• Supervise carers in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate and assisting in keeping records and documentation up to date.
• Provide support to the carers with the necessary information to enable them to deliver a high-quality level of service to all clients.
For more details or an informal chat, call Chris Hilton or Suzanne Houlding on 01732 746622 or email your cv to [email protected]