Facilities Management Assistant – Postal Room
£9.36 per hour
Support the delivery of defined customer focused, effective, safe, clean and secure Facilities Management (FM) services.
• This role will primarily support the post-dispatch and fulfillment support although other duties will be as directed by your line manager
Day to day duties
• Sorting, opening and delivery of post around the HQ complex
• Fulfillment activities to complete mailshots and other outgoing post requirements
• Accurately record data for fulfillment activities
• Packing and dispatch of payrolls, cheques and financial mailshots including orders and remittance documents
• Responsible for resolving multiple customer query types
• Able to identify when to escalate more detailed enquiries appropriately and accurately
• Correct operations of all office machines – folder inserter, franking machine, pressure sealer and letter openers
• Complete on-line electronic orders for mail posting dockets, post room labels supplies ensuring accurate recording
• Processing orders as needed or directed
• Receipt of goods in and out of FM
• Carrying out helpdesk tasks and following closure procedures
• Taking ownership of processes to ensure Data Protection requirements are met
• It may be a requirement of the role holder to deal with confidential information and a strict regard for confidentiality is essential.
• Some role holders may work in an environment that exposes them to highly sensitive information and details.
• Some role holders may be exposed to potentially violent, volatile and abusive situations. Role holders will need to be able to respond in a calm, sensitive and sympathetic manner.
The following section provides an outline of the working conditions that may be encountered in these roles.
• Manual Handling: objects 15kg + (daily requirement)
• Requirement to wear uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Display Screen Equipment use
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Business for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing