£9.55 per hour
Interpersonnel Recruitment are looking for a candidate to complete a temporary assignment with the Home to School Transport Team at our client’s offices based in Winchester.
Working in the busy Home to School Transport Team (HTST), you will provide front line response to families, schools, transport operators, school
escorts and the general public with regards to various Home to School transport enquiries. You will be required to understand and be familiar with specialist processes and systems in order to handle and direct the incoming calls.
• Responsible for advising and directing a range of incoming calls, including dealing with complex queries requiring specialist knowledge as they arise.
• Aim to provide first time call resolution where appropriate and a customer experience which enhances the reputation of the Home to School Transport service.
• Responsible for following specialist policies and protocols so that appropriate information is given to our customers.
• Responsible for making preliminary assessments to ascertain callers’ needs,
• To operate database systems and run reports as required.
• Responsible for deciding when to escalate calls to professional staff.
• To operate, view, maintain and/or update client and contact systems ensuring all details are clearly recorded accurately to enable suitable service provision.
• To undertake training as required and to provide training to other team members so that knowledge and skills are shared.
• To manage relationships within the team and with all customers so that a friendly and supportive manner is demonstrated.
• Educated to GCSE level (A-C) or equivalent in English & Maths
• Trained in HCC Systems
• Administrative Qualification
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Able to prioritise workload
• Proven strong organisational skills, ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly, firmly and sensitively both written and orally.
• Have good team working skills and the ability to relate to others pleasantly, promote a positive working culture, offer and receive advice from colleagues and keep calm and polite when working under pressure.
• Competent in use of IT databases and computer literate
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of Children’s Services
• The applicant for this role will be subject to a fully enhanced check for the disclosure and barring service
• Use of Display Screen Equipment - Desktop PC
• Possibly subject to occasional verbal abuse and/or aggression from customers
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Business for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies