My client is looking for an experienced Senior SAP Finance Consultant.
With proven SAP Finance configuration skills working in a complex SAP landscape, coupled with strong project management and change management experience, you'll demonstrate excellent communication skills.
You'll also be required to deliver responsive and effective working relationships with colleagues and customers across the business and our partner organisations whilst maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of our SAP Finance function.
Competitive benefits package, including access to Local Government Pension Scheme (employer contributions starting at 16.1%), generous annual leave entitlement, flexible working, interest free travel loans and discounts. We are committed to staff wellbeing and offer excellent Employee Support services.
Our headquarters are set in the beautiful and historic city of Winchester, right in the heart of Hampshire, with excellent transport links via Park and Ride or the nearby train station.
Why should you apply?
* Be fully involved with exciting projects.
* Work with and implement new technology.
* Be part of an ambitious Digital Strategy.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.Working within the SAP Finance team, you will liaise with business stakeholders to design and deliver solutions to meet business requirements. You will complete configuration and deliver technical specifications ensuring solutions are delivered according to agreed timescales. You will provide third level support for service desk incidents.
* As an expert in your area you will participate in large projects, sometimes as the lead consultant, contributing to all aspects of the project lifecycle.
* Own, manage and complete analysis, design and development of break fixes, change requests or workstreams within larger projects
* Liaise with business stakeholders providing expert functional consultancy to recommend SAP solutions via written papers, meetings and presentations
* Act as lead functional consultant within finance team, deputising for team lead as and when. Providing mentorship for consultants and trainee grades within team. Participating in all aspects of the SAP finance delivery lifecycle
* Analyse and resolve 3rd level service desk support tickets for SAP applications and related third party packages
Essential Role Requirements:
* Extensive configuration experience covering main FI modules
* Proven experience of designing and delivering SAP solutions to complex business requirements
* Provide subject matter expertise in SAP finance and the solution delivered in the finance arena to increase ROI and reduce TCO for the SAP finance solution
* Ability to explain technical matters in business language and using this to solve real business problems
* Ability to influence business stakeholders to design use of SAP standard best practice process.
* Effective and appropriate communication & interpersonal skills including oral, written and presentation skills,
* Experience of working as a lead functional consultant designing and delivering solutions on all SAP finance demand from break fixes, changes to large project implementations
* Ability to manage and deliver outcomes within agreed timescales
* Ability to prioritise and manage issues proportionately.
* Ability to work on your own initiative to solve complex issues
* An aptitude for self-directed research and learning.
* FI Certification
* A degree and/or formal industry recognised qualifications or relevant experience.
* Previous finance business process experience.
* The following section provides an outline of the working conditions that may be encountered in this role:
* Display Screen Equipment user
* Occasional out of hours working required
This post is subject to Non Police Personnel Vetting. For this to be obtained you must have been a UK resident for at least the last 3 years.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.