SAP HR Configurer
Candidate pay: £492.61 per day
IR35 – Inside
Start date:01/05/2020 End Date: 30/09/2020
Inside IR35 contractor required to work in a busy SAP team amongst permanent and contractor staff. 10 minute walk from Winchester train station.
Essential skills and experience
• At least 7 years hands on SAP HCM configuration experience
• Participated in at least 2 SAP full lifecycle implementations or system upgrades
• Participated in at least 2 rounds of support packs
• Some experience/awareness of SAP Payroll modules
• Some experience/awareness of SAP Self-service modules
• Some experience/awareness of external products interfacing with SAP HCM
• Experienced in end user support
• Experienced in delivering small and medium sized projects
• Experienced in supporting/mentoring less experienced team members
• Experienced writing functional specifications, test scripts and support documentation
• Experienced in completing unit, regression and full end to end system testing
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to juggle conflicting priorities
• Additional hours and a flexible approach to working pattern may be required during the critical project stages
• Excellent communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
• 4 years experience of SAP Time configuration/support
• Some awareness of public sector organisations
• Formal project management qualification
• Excel skills to an advanced level
• Some experience in working with/supporting Fiori apps
• Experienced in BW reporting support/analysis
• Nakisa/Hanelly configuration and support
Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV), which includes 3 years residency in the UK, will be sought for the successful applicant once a start date is agreed. You will be able to work whilst this is being processed.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Business for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies