Brand new job opening for RMN OR RNLD Charge Nurse to work with UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down services for people with mental illness, personality disorders, learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and brain injuries. As a Charge Nurse you will be working within a transdisciplinary team that includes a range of professionals. You will be central to providing high quality care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary up to £35,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
The hospital is looking for Charge Nurse who can provide a high profile, visible clinical leadership to the ward nursing team. The ideal candidate will promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
Charge Nurse role involves:
• Ensuring that the care of the service users meets their mental, physical, spiritual, psychological and social needs
• Ensuring the ward environment is clean and meets infection control guidelines
• Attending relevant PiC development and strategy meetings
• Leading with the Mental Health Act Manager on the preparation for assessment and inspections
• Ensuring that levels of security and restriction reflect the needs of the service users and aspirations of the service
To be successful as a Charge Nurse, you’ll need:
• Personal learning and development
• Evidence based practice
• Values based practice
• Patient centred care
• Team player
This post applies to registered nurses who have:
• 3 years post qualification
• Experience of acute and/or forensic mental health services
• Experience (substantive or acting) at deputy charge nurse/team leader level
• Experience within a forensic setting within a leadership/management capacity
• Relevant sufficient post registration experience
• Relevant experience in a similar environment
Reference ID: 1200
For more information call Lily Harris 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to [email protected]