TFS Healthcare is recruiting for a Perinatal Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in the West London area with the Hillingdon Perinatal Community Mental Health Service.
We require a CPN to start an ongoing contract and work 37.5 hours a week.
For you to be considered for the position, you will need to have the following minimum requirements:
* Minimum 4 years post qualification experience
* Minimum 2 years post qualification experience working with women with severe mental illness
* Experience with managing a caseload
* Experience of formal child protection processes
* Full occupational health immunisation history
* A current NMC PIN
* Must be a car driver.
As a Tier 1 agency to the NHS, we offer all nurse recruits the following:
* Quick compliance process - if all documents requested available
* Daily Payroll
* Free DBS and mandatory training available if required
* Free revalidation support
* Free COVID hotline support
* Refer a friend- receive £250pp (T&C's apply).
If you are interested in this Perinatal Community Psychiatric Nurse position, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.