Are you a sales closer who can also create great customer experience when selling?
Base plus minimum target = £13.75 pr hour / Ongoing work 5 days a week.
Do you want to help create a smoke-free future?
Are you self-motivated and can work independently in a convenience store or supermarket?
You must be able to hit targets – without compromising the sales experience.
Our mission is to educate legal aged smokers about a new heated tobacco reduced risk product. Previous tobacco brand experience is preferred, but not essential.
You’ll need to be a proven seller! With preferably 1-2 years’ experience, and a clear communicator.
This is a sales-led campaign, but we’re also looking to create a brand experience, so being able to communicate complex brand messages and provide an excellent experience is key to success.
You will build relationships quickly and easily with the public but also retail staff in store.
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
You will be targeted to sell two devices per day or one device every four hours – so an easy target.
This will pay a daily wage of between £102 - £106 or £12.75 % £13.25 – depending on feedback from a mystery shopper.
But commission is uncapped!
Some of our team earn between £142 - £162 per day or £17.75 – £20.25 pr hr
There are also daily incentives and competitions throughout the campaign to keep you motivated, with travel expenses provided in certain areas.
Full paid product training will be provided.
Key Role Responsibilities
• Driving sales, meeting daily targets
• Creating an engaging sales experience
• Communicating brand messages
• Capturing some consumer data when selling
• Complete daily reports via our app re stock, location, and customer feedback
• Maintain consistent and relevant communication with Ted Staffing HQ where necessary
• Proven sales background essential
• Target driven
• Like a challenge everyday!
• Friendly, personable, and with a passion for excellent customer service
• Strong attention to detail, especially in imparting information verbally
• Able to self-motivate and operate independently
• Able to build and foster relationships instantly with retailers
• Diligent in timekeeping, and accurate submission of daily reports
• A driving license and vehicle is highly advantageous
• Can relate to the vision of the product – Smoke Free Future!
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV, detailing relevant sales and promotional work you have done, including targets and results achieved.