TFS Healthcare are seeking several trained Mental health Nurses (RMNs) for a rewarding opportunity in the Oxford area.
The experienced Mental Health Nurse (RMN) will get to work on a range of wards including, Low Secure, Medium Secure, PICU & adult acute care and have the opportunity expand their career experience.
The Ideal Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
* Must be a Car Driver - with own car as you will be expected to travel to different sites within the trust and be able to pick-up last-minute shifts as and when required.
* Be able to complete Short shifts - Early & Late shifts
* Flexible in your working approach
* Reliable with Excellent Communication skills
* Professional can-do attitude.
Benefits for this role of a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
* You will have the opportunity to work in a number of different Hospital Sites
* Hospital sites all within proximity
* Good Transport links
* Outstanding pay rates
* Daily or Weekly Payroll
* Fast track compliance process
* 24 hours dedicated out of hours service
* Revalidation advice and support provided by our own in-house clinical nurses
* In-house complimentary training
* Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will need to hold the following requirements:
* Valid NMC Pin
* Nursing Diploma
* All Required Proof of immunisations
* At least 6 months UK experience within a similar setting
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.