.NET Core Application Architect
Our client, a specialist consultancy established for over 20 years, have a unique position for an Application Architect with a passion for technology, application design with a strong awareness of UI/UX. The role will be completely home-based, with 1 day every 2 weeks at a shared meeting space in either Rochester or London.
They are a rapidly growing and ambitious company, looking for the right people to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
Role and responsibilities:
· Architect designs for large scale systems, translating business requirements and needs into web applications.
· Design, develop and deploy Angular .NET CORE based applications.
· Collaborate with CTO and strategy team to build a strategy for roadmap delivery.
· Continuous evaluation of development processes to ensure delivery of set goals.
· Design and implement a continuous learning and professional development strategy.
· 8 + years as a .NET Developer, ideally with broader Full Stack experience in a leadership role.
· Database architecture and design
· Large scale systems design
· Development skills with .Net technologies (incl. C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, MVC, etc).
· Good knowledge of Azure.
· Good knowledge of system security.
· Good knowledge of web frameworks.