100% Remote Working
Reinsurance Accounts Technician
Salary competitive + benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised market leader in the provision of outsourcing services and consultancy to the Lloyds and international (re)insurance markets.
This role will accommodate remote home-based working.
In summary you will be responsible for the processing of reinsurance accounts on behalf of Lloyds broker clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Processing Reinsurance accounts
* Creating risk records within the clients broking system
* Investigating any discrepancies between calculated Premiums and instructions received from the client
* Reviewing accuracy of accounts documentation and calculations, including complex accounts such as Sliding Scale Commission, Reinstatement Premium, Profit Commission, Premium and Loss Reserve Deposits
* Processing claim and reserve updates for allocated accounts
* Service delivery to specified client
* Provide meaningful MI and analysis to Client Manager
* Resolve issues internally and support resolutions externally
Skills, and knowledge required:
- Strong technical understanding of reinsurance
- Excellent working knowledge of Lloyds/London Market systems and processes
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.