Premium Technician - Aviation
* Remote, Home-Based working
* Salary - Competitive
* Permanent Contract
Our client is a leading provider of support services to the global (re)insurance markets. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Analyst to work with a specific broker client who specialise in aviation insurance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The post holder will be responsible for the technical processing of Aviation accounts within the Broker Service area.
* Processing premiums in respect of complex Aviation accounts
* Creating risk records within the clients broking system
* Processing tasks accurately in an efficient manner by month end deadlines
* Investigating any discrepancies between calculated Premiums and instructions received from the client
* Identify and escalate any issues impacting service performance
* Provide meaningful MI and analysis to Client Manager
* Resolve issues internally and support resolutions externally
Skills and Experience
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong technical (re)insurance knowledge
* Excellent working knowledge of London Market systems and procedures
* Experience working on aviation accounts.
* Ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Maintain a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with Clients and colleagues
REF - 8405
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.