Claims Technician / ECF
- permanent contract
- permanent remote working flexibility
- competitive salary with benefits package
An opportunity to work remotely for one of the leading consultancy and multi-service providers operating in the global and Lloyds / Company insurance & reinsurance markets.
This opportunity will sit within the broker services division and you will be responsible for managing the progress of claims on behalf of a designated Lloyds broker client.
Duties will include:
* Review and process on broking system and ECF/Class facultative claims from FNOL through to closure.
* Submission of all Claims movements on CLASS and monitor responses for underwriter agreement.
* Respond with Underwriter comments to insured/TPA/clients.
* Escalate to client contact any comments received or issues discovered that Technician is unclear as to correct course of action
* Regular use of Market claims applications, such as CLASS, ECF
* Compliance with strict SLA's
* Liaison with internal & external parties (including clients, underwriters and TPAs)
Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of Lloyds & London Market claims practices and familiarity with ECF & CLASS is essential.
* Experience obtained within a broking environment is desirable but applications from an insurer / syndicate background will be considered.
* Cert CII (or above) accreditation would be beneficial, but not essential (full study support will be provided)
* Knowledge of handing claims deriving from various territories (including USA; Europe; South America; Australia & Asia) would be beneficial, but not essential
* Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
* Experience of using Total Objects/Global XB system would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet Client requirements
* Self-Motivated with the ability to work as part of an office based or remote team
* Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
* A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
REF - 8412
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.