(Senior) Claims Adjuster * WORK FROM HOME * £40,000 to £65,000
Option for City based or Home working.
An exciting opportunity to join a global provider of claims management solutions.
You will become a member of a specialist team providing lead & following market claims adjusting services to Lloyds Syndicate & Company clients under a delegated authority.
In this role you will have the scope to adjust a variety of different classes of insurance, so the role can be tailored to accommodate your existing technical expertise and also provide opportunities to expand your knowledge into new classes. Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with PI/FI experience.
You will assume full responsibility for a designated portfolio of cases and manage all aspects of the claims cycle including negotiating settlement.
What you need ...
* Minimum 5 years London Market experience adjusting claims.
* Proven track record of adjusting a combination of multiple classes of business
* Experience in handling 'standard' and 'complex' claims.
* Proven experience in respect of the London Market process including CLASS & ECF.
* Widespread relationships with Brokers/Adjusters/Lawyers/Attorneys as appropriate in the relevant class of business
* Display excellent inter-personal and communication skills in order to interact well within team and with clients and Brokers
* Able to prioritise work, have good time management skills and able to adapt to the changing demands of the role
Ref - 8463
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.