Multi Skilled Plasterer Wet trades person. Working in the South East of England.
Mobile Wet Trades/Plasterer- South East
Negotiable with bonus
23 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Your new company
Working on a Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance contract with a Property services company who provide asset management for Housing associations and local authorities. The service they provide includes responsive repairs, void refurbishments, compliancy services and planned maintenance works.
A key focus for the company is on a culture which puts people at the core of everything we do, to encourage innovative thinking and always puts the customer first.
Your new role
We are actively growing our organisation and are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Multi Skilled Plasterer with a wide range of skills to deliver a first class repairs service across a variety of our properties.
* Possess excellent technical skills in all areas of plastering
* Have the creative ability to construct realistic and effective props and materials
* Plaster and fix fibrous material to film sets so they look authentic and harmonise with surrounding period details
* Produce 'perfect' plasterwork
* Produce effective, distressed plasterwork
* Have a good eye for detail
* Visualise the finished project
* Understand complex drawings, specifications and technical literature
* Responsible for maintaining van stock
* Ensure all PPE is provided and present prior to engaging on task.
* Ensure you have materials and equipment provided before you undertake task.
* Ensure that the task is deliverable within the time allocation
* Ensure all works do not present a hazard or danger to others
* Ensure all H&S documentation (RAMS) are present prior to engaging on task
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully skilled tradesperson with a background in Plastering able to carry out repairs to the highest standards.
You should be a customer focused individual, experienced in working in social housing in both occupied and void properties with a passion for completing a high quality repair on time and at the first visit.
You will be required to carry out the full range of general maintenance and refurbishment work to occupied and vacant properties whilst ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
As a minimum you should have an excellent working H&S knowledge and in date training certs in: Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling.
Plastering City and Guilds qualifications
Full or Automatic UK driving licence held for minimum 12 months
What you'll get in return
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company uniform, pension plan, accident cover, life assurance, company van (work use only), training and development, funded professional subscription, share save, Work Perks discount and offer scheme, extensive wellbeing benefits and resources including online advice, guides, counselling support, 24hr digital GP, cycle to work, paid voluntary work, enhanced family polices and we will accommodate requests for flexible working where possible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.