Senior Project Controller (PMO Analyst)
My client currently has multiple opportunities for Senior Project Controllers (PMO Analyst) to join their business.
With new and exciting projects on the horizon they are looking for Senior Project Controller (PMO Analyst) and Planners to join their team in Product and Training Services at sites in Portsmouth or Great Baddow with Flexible working options available (minimum 3 days onsite over the course of the month)
This role will provide you with the opportunity to learn, develop and progress through a clear career path in a dedicated Project Control and Planning team.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Project Controller (PMO Analyst) will involve:
* Working alongside the Project Manger to develop robust and accurate project plans. These will detail associated costs and work required to meet milestones and project objectives
* Collect, compare, and evaluate project data to allow the thorough review of project performance
* Accountable for precise and timely reports each month in line with the reporting cycle, plus ad hoc reporting as required.
* Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and wider team to analyse project performance against the critical path, proactively highlighting potential problems and solutions as early as possible
* Attend project performance reviews in support of the Project Manager, preparing data and reports as required
* Work across functions to resolve queries, mitigate issues and ensure the project data is of the highest quality and confidence
* Experience of Project Planning in SAP, Microsoft Project (MSP) including resource, or appropriate cost / schedule toolset
* Project performance measurements including schedule and cost.
* Proficient using Microsoft Office tools, with strong Excel skills
* Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
* Earned Value Management experience desirable but not essential
What my client is looking for in a Senior Project Controller (PMO Analyst) :
* Strong organisational and numerical skills
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with various teams at varying levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing
* A confident, self-starter who has the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Location: Portsmouth, or Great Baddow with Flexible working options available.
If you are interested in this role as a Senior Project Controller (PMO Analyst), please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application.