Client Support / Administrator
Based in Winchester (Hybrid working)
Salary £26k - £28k Depending on Experience
We are looking for a number of Administrators to join our successful and award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners and to support the Financial Planners in their role.
− We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is key to both your wellbeing and our shared success, so we're open to flexible working
Overall Purpose of the Role
As a key member of our client facing teams, your primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to our financial planning advisers in all aspects of their advice process. This will frequently also mean that you will be the clients’ point of contact for administrative matters. Your role will be providing administration support for Chartered Financial Planners in all aspects of their advice process including the following:
− Key Role Element = Prepare meeting packs and documentation/reports for client meetings and annual client reviews. Supporting the Financial Planner in the delivery of client meetings both electronically and/or in a face-to-face setting.
− Carry out day to day administrative functions, complete and submit applications, keeping data up to date on Enable (internal CRM system)
− Ensure contact with clients / providers is maintained throughout any processing − Completing electronic AML checks
− Prepare and send letters of authority and obtain information on client policies from ceding schemes and providers to support research
− Assist with the collation of client data and documents in the construction of suitable recommendation reports and prepare related client correspondence
− New business submission and asset transfers – manage the case documentation process incl. upload and submission of required compliance documents to Enable (our internal client management system)
− Preparing and issuing documents to be signed electronically via Adobe sign
− Deal with telephone and email enquiries from client and providers
− Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing and emails.
The knowledge, skills, experience, and qualifications you need
- Motivated and comfortable working in teams. Able to act on your own initiative and develop relationships with both advisers, clients and professional connections.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment, the ability to make decisions and to work calmly under pressure are all key attributes
- Minimum of 12 months administration experience within Financial Services, ideally within a wealth management and/or financial planning business.
- R01, FA1, FA2 Qualified, or looking to qualify, is an advantage
- Experience with Client Management Systems. - You will be required to complete the range of educational and training tutorials on our internal client management and client asset custody and administration and dealing systems, Enable and Fusion, as well as be fully conversant with our online client portal, Wealth Platform.
- Aspirational, you will be an individual who embraces change and understands and shares our corporate culture.
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and high standards of literacy are essential.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies