Senior IBA Technician / Credit Controller - 100% Remote Working
A wonderful opportunity for those IBA specialists who have enjoyed working remotely and are not looking forward to returning to the office.
This is a home-based role with very occasional attendance in the London office.
You will joining a leading provider of service solutions to the global and Lloyds/Company (re)insurance markets. In this role you will be responsible for a specified client to ensure timely collection, allocation and payment of funds.
* You will be responsible for the forensic analysis and resolution of accounting queries to facilitate accurate matching of cash and ledger items.
* Use data and documentation to identify and resolve issues.
* Analyse and report on service delivery performance
* Assist in decisions regarding the allocation of work within the team.
* Perform credit control to secure timely payments from brokers, cedants and reinsurers.
* Liaise with Senior management to identify collection targets and potential bad debt
* Raise payment requisitions and process payments.
* Resolve client, broker and cedant queries.
- Candidates must have a proven track record in a similar IBA / Credit Control / Technical Accounting role within insurance and/or reinsurance.
- Possess a strong understanding of IBA functions, credit control and cash allocation.
- Experience of London Market procedures, processes and systems
Ref ~ 8579
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.