Overview of the Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic & driven Account Manager to take the current growth of the well-established company to the next level, through the management of the existing portfolio, whilst also having the ability to drive new business sales, through face to face and remote communications.
This is an opportunity for an account manager to work for a UK recognised company whilst owning their diary and day to day workings, this will be a remote role based in South East Kent, with an aspect of field sales to be completed.
* Working on targeted campaigns supported by the marketing department.
* Able to work in a fast pace sales environment.
* Work within a team locally as well as with the national team.
* Negotiating with customer on their full product portfolio to maximise profit.
* B2B sales at all levels within a company.
* KPI driven with a mix of sales visits and calls, across the territory.
* Proven history in winning new business remotely and face to face
* Working with a wide range of products and services, low - high value.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Knowledge of CRM systems
* Experience in managing accounts and understanding the customer sales cycle.
* Ability to be autonomous
* Adaptable to change within the day to day process
* Financial acumen and the ability to monitor performance.
* A full UK Driving license is essential
* Basic salary of £29,000 + commission
* Company car or car allowance
* Monday to Friday
* 25 days holiday rising to 27 for long service
* A culture of progression & development
* Birthday off work
* Life assurance cover
* Company pension
* Shopping discounts & retailer offers
* Team & company events
* Referral scheme
* Health & Well-being platform
* Health Cash Plan initiative
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.