Permanent Mobile Maintenance Electrician wanted in the South East, Van supplied £32000-£40000 salary
Mobile Maintenance Electrician- South East
From £32,000 + with bonus (Negotiable)
23 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Your new company
Working on a Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance contract with a Property services company who provide asset management for Housing associations and local authorities. The service they provide includes responsive repairs, void refurbishments, compliancy services and planned maintenance works.
A key focus for the company is on a culture which puts people at the core of everything we do, to encourage innovative thinking and always puts the customer first.
Your new role
Working to deliver the Highest quality services to carry out a variety of building services tasks.
* To work individually or as part of a team undertaking high quality Electrical Repairs Testing and or Installation works.
* To comply with BS7671 standards and company standards of work performance, ensuring implementation and compliance within Electrical policies and procedures.
* Ensure implementation and compliance with company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* To undertake a continual programme of Risk Assessment in relation to your role.
* Attend training as and when required to continue your development in the role and comply with changes within the Electrical industry.
* Attend Team Briefs, Toolbox Talks and Technical Bulletins on a monthly basis or as and when required.
* Utilise both electronic and paper based systems to accurately record Electrical documentation including the use of labour and materials against each job.
* To demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude to both internal and external customers and colleagues.
* To mentor apprentices as and when required.
* The post holder may be required to perform duties, appropriate to the post, other than those given in the job specification.
* You will be expected to carry out Electrical condition reporting, repairs and installations to the highest of standards.
* Liaise with tenants, clients and members of our supply chain
* Maintain van stocks and provide information enabling the improvements of first time fixes for the area you work within.
* Be flexible and willing to work overtime to cover workloads during busy periods.
* Cover out of hours on a rota basis
* Produce concise and accurate data records through PDA / mobile communication systems and reporting, including feedback on vulnerabilities within the community, the use of labour and materials and if tasks are deliverable in the time allocation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Always carry out you tasks as efficiently as possible, and to the high standards.
* Undertake works in line with MSPS H&S process and procedures.
* Carry out tasks as per instructions / training provided.
* Full UK Driving Licence valid for at least 12 months
* NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360,2357, 2365
* Inspection and Testing qualification e.g. C&G 2391
* 18th Edition - BS7671
What you'll get in return
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company uniform, pension plan, accident cover, life assurance, company van (work use only), training and development, funded professional subscription, share save, Work Perks discount and offer scheme, extensive wellbeing benefits and resources including online advice, guides, counselling support, 24hr digital GP, cycle to work, paid voluntary work, enhanced family polices and we will accommodate requests for flexible working where possible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.